Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ornament #4



For some reason, I thought this ornament came from my Uncle Marvin, but I think in recent years I was told that I was wrong.  So I don't know where it came from, but I have had it since I was a little girl.  It looks like something my Grandma Leonard would have done, but I can't say that is the source either.


I know this angel came from my Grandma Neelly.  Her writing is on the outside of the box.  She is made out of feathers, so is rather fragile, the angel, not Grandma.    My tiny Grandma could chop a chicken's head off with one swing of an axe.

1 comment:

  1. The ornament on top was made by Grandma Leonard, I think. I have a very similar one that's a guy. I remember that they used to hang on our tree at home, so I think we got them when we were pretty young. I don't think I have a feather angel. If I did at one time, it didn't make it. I've enjoyed your Christmas tour, too.

    ReplyDelete