Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Last Randomness of 2009



1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Family - no problem since the kids finally quit backwashing into their glasses.  Friends - not so much.  I think we should all keep our spit to ourselves.  Maybe that is the teacher in me.

2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
Nothing is for sure.  Don't be afraid to change.

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
I have always taken mine down before Blake's birthday (Jan. 2) and usually do it a couple of days after Christmas.  This year it was Dec. 28.  I also put mine up Thanksgiving weekend, so I think 1/12 of the year is enough.   Otherwise I would have to dust.

4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
I need to work on my project for my Multi-cultural Literature class.  I plan to start tomorrow ;)

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I'm not too crazy about being cold, but enjoy the different seasons.  By March I am ready for warmer weather.  We have had so much snow that it is hard to get outside to walk. 

6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
The girls and I are going on Wednesday.  Abby needs "better" clothes, Paige wants new Christmas decorations, hopefully half price.  I am the gas and vehicle provider and don't really need anything but am always looking for a bargain.

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
We need to talk about it.  It always sneaks up on us.

8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Short and sweet?  No.

9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
Comedy/Drama?  Don't really know.

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
During school, probably thirty minutes.  No school, an hour.

11. Who runs your household?
I guess I do if that means cleaning, buying food, laundry, cooking, replacing toilet paper and paper towel rolls, sweeping, snow removal, mowing, etc.  If it means snow removal with the four wheeler, reaching items I can't reach, fixing toilets, hauling in softener salt, and mowing that would be Kyle

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
I hope we can get through this school year and the next with minimal upheaval due to lack of money.  It is a scary time.

No comments:

Post a Comment