Ten comments on holiday treats.
Some I like
1. Iced cut out sugar cookies. It is a tradition that I make them then Kyle and whoever else is around will frost and decorate them. My favorite cookie!
2. Puppy chow - love the chocolate peanut butter mix, but what a mess with the powdered sugar.
3. Wassail - A lady at school always brings a great one for one of the days we share snacks.
4. Fudge - Creamy chocolate - I like the one my mom makes with the chocolate and butterscotch layers.
5. Oyster cracker snacks - the best in tomato soup.
6. Other Chex mixes - I like several of those. I made one this year that used pumpkin pie spice and was a sweet mix.
And some I don't like
7. Ribbon candy - whoever thought this was a good way to consume calories? It was included in a sack of candy given at the Christmas program at school, along with these chocolate covered white cream things which weren't as bad.
8. Anise flavored anything - licorice flavor - yuk!
9. Eggnog - too raw eggy
10. Fruitcake - we used to occasionally receive one as a gift when I was a kid. It must be an acquired taste.