Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ornament #3



 
This is a little hard to see, but Abby's picture is in the center - I think she was about three.  The other two kids had ornaments with their pictures, usually around popcicle sticks, and she had no picture on the tree.  A Sunday School kid gave me this (one of the Williams sisters but I don't remember which one), so the crisis was averted.  The polar bear one to the left I got in Alaska this summer, which might make one think that we saw polar bears, but no, I just thought he was cute.


Another Abby ornament gracing the tree.  I'm not sure where it came from, but the cotton balls are special.  The Coke ornament to the right we got at Atlanta in the Coke museum in March.  I didn't really like their selection, but one interesting thing about the museum was tasting all the different flavors that Coke makes around the world.  And to think I thought everyone drank the same flavors we have in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment