Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Dozen


1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
I can't think of anything.  I don't keep anything off limits, so I guess if I want it, I eat it


2. M & M's or Skittles?
M&Ms.  I do like the sour Skittles for a change of pace.

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Yes, I don't remember which year it was, but I started with a plan that was in a women's devotional Bible.  It is something I will do again at some point, but quite frankly, parts of it move pretty slowly.  The begets can do about anyone in.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I am a morning person, so it doesn't take long.  I might lie in bed for five minutes extra, then the promise of coffee and my Salina journal beckons me.

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
Kyle and I went to SE Alaska this summer on a cruise.  While it was a good experience, it was definitely different from our usual vacations.  The disconnect with technology was something that will need to be fixed before Kyle will go again.  I was really worried about motion sickness because I am one of those people.  There was only one evening that I had to retire to our quarters and hope the boat quit rocking soon.

6. Who is your favorite actress?
  I enjoy Sandra Bullock and Anne Hathaway

7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
How the telephone works

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
More than I would like to admit

9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I enjoy trying to find a good card and occasionally really amuse myself if no one else.

10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
This is a sore point with me.  I have the ultimate ability to make my hair look the same regardless of how it is cut.  I did try an experiment growing my bangs out, but now am back with some thin bangs.

11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Swimsuits and jeans. HA!  That is a lie.  I enjoy a good bargain, and when they tell me how much I saved - woo, that's a good time.  I have to be in a certain mood to shop for clothes or shoes.  Groceries are more of a chore. 

12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Do I have my keys to get into school?

No comments:

Post a Comment