Thursday, May 27, 2010


1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
It doesn't really matter to me. I guess it is easier to attend a party because you don't have to get the house ready, etc. etc., but I enjoy having friends and family at our house too.

2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
You would think this wouldn't be so hard, but I can't think of a very good example.  My grandpa's 100th birthday was a big day for him and a great day to enjoy visiting with family.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
That the road to heaven is a wide path.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
My plants and garden grow better with sunlight.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Either way is fine. I usually buy something by myself, but am not opposed to going in with other people to get a larger item that someone wants.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
I would definitely choose the house cleaning. We just don't eat that much anymore without the kids all here.
7. What song describes your mood today?
School's Out by Alice Cooper.  It is on a 70's CD and my kids think it is a terrible song, which it is, but it is so appropriate for the first week of summer break.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
We still use the dinnerware we received from several people. It is kind of late 70's/early 80's but that is the joy of it.

9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
It might be chocolate chip mint, but I also like cookie dough.
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
I had a particular hour this year that was more challenging than usual.  I had three behavior sheets to fill out at the end of each hour in a class of 16 kids.  By the first of May, I had them where I wanted them to be, but it was a struggle up to that point.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
M&Ms.
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Fear, adversity, success, happiness  - so many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment