1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
It would have to be spaghetti with canned sauce. I always have it on hand, and open a can of green beans and you have a meal.
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Chapstick - Even if I don't use it, I have to have it available.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
I love to visit the mountains, but I wouldn't want to live there.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My parents live on the ground that was the tree claim for my dad's family when they first came to Pratt County.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
Could run pretty fast, but now I look like a 40/50 year old woman when I run ( according to unnamed sources).
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Gasoline - I can't think of anything else.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I have kind of become a neat freak. But really, it isn't that hard without kids at home. We both just tend to pick up after ourselves.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Diet pop - any kind.
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
I have been watching a new show called "Modern Family" this year. It has made me laugh every time. You can watch it on hulu.com too.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Clean the ovens in my room today. All six of them. And the two refrigerators and four microwaves. Any takers to help? You might say, "Have the kids do it." Now really, how does that work out with your middle school kids? Get the results you need? I think not. Especially when you have 16 kids at the end of school supposedly getting something done.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Help Paula's husband pack the coolers for our trip to World's of Fun tomorrow.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Summer, then our first grandchild in August.
Tomorrow I am going with our 8th grade class to World's of Fun. We leave at 6am and get back at about 10pm. Then on Friday, it is the last day of school, dismissal at 1pm. This weekend is my nephew's graduation at Skyline Schools in Pratt, and then a teacher workdday on Monday. It's winding down!