Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


I went to Pratt County for the weekend since Kyle and Blake were on a trail ride west of Medicine Lodge.  It was a very relaxing Saturday with a trip to see Oric and Opal (great aunt and uncle) and for a surprise, Brenda was there.  We had not see each other for about 3 years.  We stopped by my brother's house and then were just at Mom and Dad's.  Then to Sunday School and church in Pratt, out to eat, and I headed back north.  I stopped at Kohl's in Salina - I think I like that store too much.  I had a 15% off of everything card too and then they always make a big point of telling you how much you saved.  You have to spend plenty to save the amount I did. 

I got a nice hanging basket from Blake and Tamara and a hybiscus from Abby.  We are headed over to Russ and Paige's to eat this evening and watch the final episode of Amazing Race. 

It was a great Mother's Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love Kohl's too! Sounds like our kids are on the same page-- I love the flowers for Mother's Day! Though this year, the pedicure they threw in sounds wonderful! (Think we'll ever be able to wear sandals in this cold?!)

    ReplyDelete