Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Skyline Graduation

We attended my nephew's graduation last weekend at Skyline Schools, my old alma mater.  Jill, my niece, drove from Omaha to our house and went with us the rest of the way.  They held baccalaureate at 2pm on Sat., then had a reception for the seniors, then graduation was at 4pm.  After graduation, there was a party for Brian and one of his friends in Pratt.  It was a fun weekend and I got to visit with some old classmates I had not seen for a while. 

The graduate and his family.
With both sets of grandparents.  I obviously was not the focus person for the picture.
Madison and the cousins display the cute fans commemorating Brian's graduation.  Only one of the gym air conditioners was working, which is one more than we have in CC, but it really was pretty comfortable.  Sorry to Madi about getting cut off in the picture.  I think I am turning into my Grandma Neelly.
Brent and Jill draw their guns.

Only one more first cousin to go.  They set the bar high, Madi, but you can do it!

1 comment:

  1. You beat me to it. I will have a graduation post, but I'll have to wait until I get home from Omaha. It was a fun day. Thanks for bringing my girl part of the way!

    ReplyDelete