Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen



1. Define a great relationship.

Understanding, forgiving, accepting.

2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)

I really can't remember so I am going to say a diet strawberry limeade at Sonic even though I'm not sure that is a drive-through because you drive in, order, and back up.


3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)

Mixed - Chet - see last post for a picture.

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

I don't really have a hankering to live anywhere else.  I like Colorado in the summer when the humidity and heat are bad here.  But I don't think I want their winters.  And I like Florida when it is cold here, but I don't want their summers.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

Nothing - it was a great childhood
6. Who's the funniest person you know?

Personally, or like on TV.  I really think Ellen is funny.  Personally, I can't choose.

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?

Yes, I even slept before I went to bed and missed some of The Good Wife.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?

Did I make it through the night without sleeping on my stomach?  It's a goal for me.

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY

I like them both, but if all things were equal with nutrition, I would choose the fried.

10. Are you afraid of the dark?

No, never have been.

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

I wanted to work at Dairy Queen.  I never could understand why my relative laughed at that, and I never did work at Dairy Queen.

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?

Organized

1 comment:

  1. I'm an Ellen fan, too. I especially like that she can be so funny without all the crude humor most comedians use! Love "The Good Wife" too!

    ReplyDelete