Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Randomness



1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?

If they are around I will eat one or two, but they are pretty low on the list of favorite candies


2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?

I don't get nervous as much as I worry too much about things I can't change.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?

I like spring rains that rinse things off and make them look clean.  I didn't like spring rains when I was going to a softball game, golf meet, or track meet.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?

Never, no one, end of story. 

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?

Neither.

6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?

Abby will be home from KSU.  I am playing piano/organ with Cathy at church, then we will have traditional Easter ham with Paige and Russ too. I don't have a new Easter dress.

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?

Tough call.  Cadbury I guess.

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?


I took this picture of Tamara on Tuesday.  She was one of the stars at the KSU Dancing with the Stars competition.  It was a very well done production and a fun evening.  They didn't win the dance contest, but she was the contestant that raised the most money for the UPC. 


9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?

I am reading Roses, by Leila Meacham.  It is about a lady who managed a cotton farm in East Texas. 

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?

I need help cleaning some of the windows.  The other thing I don't like to do is switch out my winter and summer clothes in my closet. 


11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?

About a million zillion.   I painted my toenails last night, so might wear some kind of sandal today, but maybe not flip-flops.  I didn't used to like them when they were called thongs and you wore them only to the pool.  They had a gigantic piece of plastic that went between the toes instead of a small one.

12. Which color makes you happiest?

Yellow - springy and sunny 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Tamara! Thanks for sharing the photo! And for the record, I still can't stand thongs or flip-flops: You may call them something different but they still feel terrible.

    ReplyDelete