Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March into March

1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?

I prefer even numbers.  Kyle, I, and all the kids were all born on even years and we got married on an even year.


2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?

I don't think I am very vain about anything.  This song does remind me of high school because it so aptly described a guy.

3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered

Inquisitive - I love the internet because I can look stuff up so quickly.

4. How lucky do you consider yourself?

I am lucky in that I have a good life, but as far as winning the lottery or even a free gallon of milk at Ray's Apple Market I'm not so lucky. 

5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?

Oh, I should ask all my fans that question.  I think I have more comments of my self diagnosis of tennis elbow.

6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.

Windy, windy, windy.

7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)

Pretty good.  A mother of three and a teacher can pick through the lies.

8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?

We are pretty proud of ourselves here, well actually it is all me but Kyle carries it to the curb.  Since CC has had curbside recycling I have been saving cardboard, plastics, paper, and now glass.  I have always contributed aluminum cans to our church's trailer where the proceeds help kids go to church camp.

9. What is your favorite song this week?

Haven't Met You Yet by Michale Buble.  Uncharacteristically for me, I bought the Crazy Love CD.

10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?

"See a penny pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck.  See a penny let it lay, no good luck will come your way."

11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."

I wonder, "Who is that driving by?"  A holdover from living in the country.

12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.

It's All in the Game
Tommy Edwards

1 comment: