Next week is Spring Break. I don't have any place I am traveling to, but I do have some things I want to accomplish.
1. Paint the wall above the cabinets in my kitchen. I will have to take down wallpaper, so hopefully it will strip easily.
2. Find curtains for the kitchen. I have looked at JC Penney and haven't found anything so I might end up making them. This is when I need my sister-in-law's skills.
3. Get stuff around for the annual UMW Rummage Sale on March 27th.
4. Go to Manhattan and get things on my list. I could go as far as Topeka, but maybe not.
5. Buy a new porch swing for the walk-out basement. The old one is a disgrace and dangerous.
6. Change the picture on my blog. I hope we are done with the snow.
7. Finish up my portfolio for class. I still will have an on-line class, but it doesn't have to be included.
8. Continue to work on eating out of the freezer. Why can't I make good progress on this? Too much goat?
9. Cleaning I don't usually do like baseboards.
10. Let's be real. I am going to spend time reading, watching TV, and surfing the Internet.