Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mistaken Identity

I really thought I had posted my last post about the Ag in the Classroom class this summer.  However, a case of mistaken identity has caused me to rethink.  We signed a form and gave the class directors a quote so they could send a press release to your local paper.  It is good advertisement for the class and for the companies that provide the tuition payments for teachers.  (again, thanks to Kansas and Midwest Dairy Council) So on Thursday, the local paper ran this and identified me as at the far right.
                      

This is a lovely lady, but not me.  I am not blaming the Dispatch.  I think the 25 year old girl who sent the picture to the paper was the culprit.  Do all 50ish women look alike to her?  Here we are sitting side by side.



OK, blond with glasses??  We have had a lot of fun with it including a number of emails and calls about my "new look".  Oh well, so much for my 15 minutes of fame.  Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure The Dispatch should have looked at that and made the correction. For goodness sake, don't they know who you are? You are the one and only Lisa Bauer. That's who you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we all DO look alike to sweet young things! Thanks for the laugh this AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Dispatch got the article right, so maybe they just thought - Wow, she sure has changed! I guess I am not that well known!

    ReplyDelete