Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Dozen

I was counting on my next post being pictures of the new baby, but he is taking his own sweet time arriving.  So I decided to do the Random Dozen and maybe the next post will be about a new baby.







1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
I like cotton candy but it is a sticky mess and I hate sticky messes.  Maybe snowcones?  At the state fair, I always get a box of salt water taffy.
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
That is a tough one because I am such a tosser.  I need to go through all my folders at school and get rid of material I haven't used for several years and also activity sheets that went with my old text books.
3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
I like to receive jewelry and flowers.  I know it is corny, but the best gift is just being together.
4. When was the last time you tried something new?
I had a #7 at El Puerto's instead of a #12 yesterday.
5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Least favorite would probably by science fiction.  Favorite is harder because I like a variety including mystery, romance, Christian fiction, and occasionally an autobiography.
6.Silver or Gold?
I think gold probably looks better with my skin tone, but I like silver too.  It is funny how jewelry color goes in and out of fashion.
7. What makes you sigh?
Sticky messes A slower metabolism.
8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?
Definitely 40 but that doesn't explain the 28 year old son.
9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?
YesMaybe.
10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
I am going to say middle school FACS.  Oh, wait a minute, that is what I do.
11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?
This question probably isn't going to happen in a town our size, but I would defend my friend.  Hopefully steering the conversation would take care of it.
12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?

Quality Time

Physical Touch

Acts of Service

Gifts

Words of Affirmation

I have read the book this question came from, and took the quiz again, and still came out with quality time followed by words of affirmation.  I think that is common for women according to the book.  If you haven't taken the quiz, you can on the 2nd Cup of Coffee blog found in my blog list.  It asked for your name, but you can skip that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment