Monday, November 9, 2009

Wicked


Here were are, waiting for the play Wicked to start. The girls and I went to Wichita Sunday afternoon and really enjoyed it. The set was fantastic and the music was great. The basic storyline for Wicked is the story of The Wizard of Oz witches before Dorothy fell on the Wicked Witch of the East.

Paige was looking around there and spotted my cousin, ringbearer at our wedding, now a doctor and his doctor wife behind us and to the right. I talked to Justin at the intermission about not really expecting to see someone I knew, and the KSU victory on Saturday. I saw him in Manhattan at an earlier game, so figured he was there.
Meanwhile, Kyle and LT survived their trail ride in Nebraska. And he traded Trent out an elevator for goat meat. So now I have about eighty pounds of goat meat in the freezer. He fried a little bit and it did taste a lot like beef. Not sure why we needed so much to try????

Off to another week at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment