Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Few Things

Abby, Braden, and I went to the Pratt County fair last week.  My parents received an award for being great supporters of 4-H and the fair.  It was a surprise to them, and we were glad to be able to be there.  It was a hot day on the hill!

Summer is quickly closing in.  Kyle and I have a trip to Boston and a swing through the rest of the New England states next week.  If anyone has a "must see" in Boston, please comment.  We are planning to do the Freedom Trail for sure.  It looks like you can get on a commuter trail and go to Plymouth.  We won't rent a car until we leave Boston as we have been told their stretts aren't the straight nice right angles we have out here. 

I dropped some things off at school and my room had been painted!  That was a surprise and I know it hasn't been painted for twelve years.  It is the same old ecru but I don't have great big expanses of wall so the neutral is fine with me.  Or I am just boring like that.

I went over to Riley and picked up Neelly's quilt so I am going to get the binding done in the next couple of days.  I'll post a picture when I have it finished.  Thank goodness it is a large baby quilt since she is four months already.

Braden spent Wed. evening through Saturday noon with us.  He is busy, busy and changing so quickly.  Can't believe we are less than a month from a first birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Matt says Fenway Park, Harvard, walk through Boston Commons, JFK Presidential Musuem......

    ReplyDelete