Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Dozen


1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
I do garage sales about once every five years, then I remember why I don't do garage sales and swear off them again for five years.  It is just other people's junk, and I have junk of my own.

2. Name the last thing you fixed.
The last thing I fixed was pillows for Blake and Tamara.  They had splits in the seams, so I sewed them back up with a needle and thread.  I am their go-to girl for sewing.

3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
B - Favorite tool is my tiny Swiss army knife.  Kyle's dad gave me my first one many years ago, especially since he has been gone since 1985.  I really like the little tweezers.  

4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
I am pretty organized, but I have noticed the storm shelter is getting rather crowded with this and that.  I also put all the kids old toys under the fireplace, so I will need to get those out before you know it.

5. Which room could use re-decorating?
I would like to get rid of the popcorn ceilings in my house.  But I don't want to deal with the mess.  

6. Share something unique about your town.
We have an old fashioned bakery that sells the most amazing pastry treats - Tasty Pastry - isn't that a catchy name!

7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
Your dad is asking for me all the time right now :) 

8. Do you Facebook?
Yes, and I really like it.  I can keep up with cousins and friends from the past.  Also, I can see pictures people post which is fun.

9. Describe your favorite shoes.
I have worn these black Reebok flip flops for years.  I tried to find them on the internet so I could buy them up like Bill Snyder buys up the old white tennis shoes.

10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
I listen to KCLY 100.9 on the dial for my music.  Unfortunately, KFRM doesn't come in in Clay Center.

11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
It wouldn't be about the food because I don't care about that as much, but if we were with good friends, I would travel to be with them.

12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? 
Driving home.  I came to Manhattan after school to keep Braden while Tamara went to class, and she is back, a friend of her's is over and holding Braden, but I am busy blogging here at Blake's.

No comments:

Post a Comment