Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Weekend

No pictures - just had a good weekend with some down time instead of going the whole two days. Abby was home, not feeling well, so that is bad. Hopefully she will be on the mend soon. We went to the KSU game, tailgated with friends, then Blake invited us to sit in the Intrust Bank suite on the east side. It was pretty chilly out, so that was a luxury. Our group might make us sit elsewhere all the time as well as the Wildcats played.

Kyle went to Enterprise, bought another saddle, and rode LT both days. They are preparing for the trail ride the first of November. Then he left for Topeka and the KBA convention where KCLY is going to be honored as Small Station of the Year. Yeah!
As for me, after Sunday School and church, we enjoyed a new recipe, Chicken Pot Pie. I have plenty so I guess that is my lunch for the week. I also cleaned around here and went for a walk with Cathy and Taylor. Then had to wait forever to watch Amazing Race because the football game went into overtime. My team is still in, but they are weak and always in the bottom half (Mika and Canaan).
Everyone have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment