Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Fun

So I had someone ask what happened to my blog, and I said I haven't posted lately. So I guess since I have two readers - both of whom I am related to - maybe I will try to post once a week and see how it goes. Sometimes it seems like it would just be the same old same old, but that is probably what everyone is craving about my life!

Anyway, we had a great time at the lake yesterday. Lori, Jenna, and Austin were there plus Darci and all our family. It was a beautiful day for a person who doesn't ski and sat on the beach all day. But I was careful to reapply the SPF 30 and absolutely no redness today. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Darci and I - head shots only I insisted.

Tamara, Jenna, Blake Kyle and Austin (skiing)


Russ, Paige, Lori

And Abby resting in the sun.

All was well until the boat made a loud pop and they were pulled in to the dock. Seems like the boating season is over for this year.

1 comment:

  1. As one of your readers, I'm glad to have you back after a month-long hiatus.

    ReplyDelete