Sunday, February 6, 2011

In the Rat Hole


Back to a random picture from the past.  I chose this because Braden is the age Blake was in this picture.  Kyle always let the kids sit in the "rat hole" even when they were big, well maybe not after high school.  I am pretty sure this picture was taken right after lunch and Kyle was getting in a nap and I was cleaning the kitchen.  I am sure many of you are having feelings of jealousy over not owning a floral couch like this one.  We no longer have it either.  We also don't have the lovely crocheted pillow I made to go with the couch.  The best part about it was that it was cheap.

2 comments:

  1. I think most of us had a similarly lovely floral couch at one time or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, not floral-- plaid, in the same colors! Love that picture. Of course, now it is the dog's spot!

    ReplyDelete