Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween from Braden!  We spent the day with his family with the guys digging a well in Blake's back yard to water his grass.  So Braden hung out with the ladies.  This is his lion costume which was really cute, but kind of hot so he didn't stay in it too long.

He is full of cooing and smiling.


Abby got him the Bumbo so he is giving it a try.  I think it will work better when he can hold his head up a little better.  It is just so darn heavy! 

The tailgate picture was taken after the game on Saturday.  At least the weather was good.

3 comments:

  1. Hello There,Nice Blog
    Wow!! Christmas is coming Soon and I have the Perfect Gift Idea For Christmas!!!
    An Amazon Gift Card!!!
    Make Shopping for your Christmas Easy This Year at Amazon.com
    Redeemable for Thousands of Products with WorldWide Shipping and No Expiration Date!!!You can Send Them via Email or FaceBook Too!!!
    BookMark this Link for Easy Amazon Shopping!!!
    Amazon Gift Cards a Perfect Present for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little lion--and great group pic from the game. (I was glad to skip this one!) By the way, he isn't Grandma's little guy is he???!! I can tell you are loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how much he changes every time I see new photos. I love the smile! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete