Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend Fun

We had a great time at Council Grove at M & J's home. Very relaxing and good weather for sunning.
BUT
I had the most terrible headache I have ever had. Since we are leaving on Friday for Alaska, I decided to see the doctor today. With what Kyle considers to be my hocus-pocus way of getting in to see the doctor when he can't, I called Sylvia (the nurse and the key to the whole procedure) and she got me in at 10:30. Found out the reason for the headache was a sinus infection. The antibiotic was $80 so I am thinking is should really work fast! I also got a patch for motion sickness just in case that is a problem on the ship.
AND
I got my work for both classes done until we get back. It is hard for me to be productive when I am sick because I am the worst sick person in the whole world. I always look like I have one foot in the grave. I am so brave! And I am a poet and didn't know it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great trip to Alaska! That sounds like a great trip! Did you get over your headache??? Your blog is good - it inspires me to go back and add some things to mine. I was just trying to get assignments checked off, because I seem to be procrastinating this summer!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete